Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you think I got the job?

Last week, I had an interview for a dietary aide position in a hospital that I would love to work for. At the very beginning of the interview, the HR manager informed me of the salary of the position and then began asking me the usual interview questions. All went well and towards the ending she said she would check my references and do a background check. She asked if I had any questions for her, and I asked her how soon would I be able to hear back from them and was told I should hear back within a week or so. She then discussed the places that I would need to go for health and drug screening as well as reporting to HR to submit 2 forms of ID and setting up direct deposit. My question is even though she didn't mention the exact start date, just all of the other things I mentioned, do you think that I got the job? All answers are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment