Saturday, August 13, 2011

Junior USTA tennis player looking for helpful/needed advice: please help! (Any advice is welcomed!)?

I am a tennis player who needs some..."advice(?)" on how I should work out and eat. My mom is my 'Dietary Coach/ Nutritionist' and my step-dad is my tennis coach. (I have an actual tennis coach though.) Anyways, I need some help figuring out an excercise routine and things to eat. I LOVE workingout, it's like eating a favorite food or getting $1,000,000 for me! So, I can do anything that doesn't involve a gym or a ton of money. I'm not old enough to go to a gym yet (get a membership or get in...i'm 15!) I currently do 60 situps a day at once, 15 pushups a day at once, and airplanes...I have 2 two pound weights (blech, my mom won't let me get new dumbbells) and we have a treadmill. I plan to go pro so a new exercise routing would be great, as would a new meal plan. I only eat things like broccoli, cauliflower, bananas, wholewheat anything, unfrosted poptarts and literally 'rice' cereal. (Healthy food like that are mostly my thing, I don't drink sodas or eat sweets and candy, and I don't like ice cream...or chocolate, etc.) So, if you have any advice i'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment