Thursday, August 11, 2011

What to do and wear in Billings, Montana in July?

I am going to Billings, Montana next week with my husband for a motorcycle event. I am a beach person from FL and definitely not a biker type so no black leather for me. I worked in Neb. 20 years ago for a few months in Chadron so that is my only knowledge of the fashion in that section of the country. What should I pack --I can wear jeans and boots if I have to, but that ensemble is not the most comfortable in warm weather, and I don't want to look like a hick if fashion has progressed any there in the past 20 years. I had hoped to go white water rafting, but my husband said that there are no places to do that near Billings. We will have a car and will be there for 4 days. (I do not camp out!) I do, however, know how to two step and country swing. So, what's the nicest restaurant in town that is not stupidly expensive, where can I go dancing, and what is the recommended daytime and evening dress? I don't need to look like a local, but I don't want to be inappropriate or too cold or too hot. What is the one don't- miss-attraction?

No comments:

Post a Comment