Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The power of positive thinking?

Hey hun! Well I had started ttc with my hubby in Oct 07. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June 08. I then had to start fertility treatments in Sept/Oct 08. I just had this overwhelming feeling that the new year would bring great things for my hubby and I. I couldn't explain it, just had a really strong feeling as it was a change. I started AF 1/11 and started my new regimen of Femara then a week of Gonal-f. All my u/s looked good and then I was given the trigger shot on cd 13, then ovulated 1 1/2 later. I found out 11 days later that I was pregnant! A moment that I will remember forever! I can't wait to meet our lil one in October :) Go with your gut instinct hun! I think we have those for a reason! Best wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment