Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is it just my imaginaation or is she actually an angel?

Ok I had this REALLY wierd dream a long time ago like when I was in 1st grade. My mom ped away and of course I was devistated. But then I had this dream a couple of months later and it was in this old park that I used to go to with my cousin mandy all the time. It was also next to our old neighborhood where I grew up before we moved. And when I was at the park in my dream I saw my mom there, she was just standing there and I started crying insanely telling her how much I missed her. She said that she was happy to see me and that she's always watching me. And the whole time the dream was also sorta white and cloudy. What does this mean? Is it just me wanting to see her or is it really that she is an angel. I'm serious about this no joking ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment