Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Let me just tell u my story first. I noticed a girl in my homeroom and I knew i recognized her before. I thought bout it and i realized i had a cl wit her two years ago. Anyway, i like her and want to ask her out. i don't want to rush things, so i started to talk to her to just become one of her friends. she talks back, smiles, laughs,.....(so i guess she doesn't hate me!). At first, i thought she was a clique girl, so i hesitated. However, i saw she was talking to girls that i talk to that are just friends. I think this is good cuz we have mutual frineds and have a common social status. I'm tryin to take my time until i ask her out. i don't want to freak her out cuz we don't know eachother that well. I plan on asking her and one of her friends to meet up wit me and one of my friends.(I know who each of the friends will be) to eat somethin on a weekend. she probably will be more comfortable if other people come along so that were just hangin out as friends. eventually i will just ask HER out. the place i have in mind is not too cheap and not too expensive. so i think i got it somewhat right. Does anyone have any advice? or am i heading in the right direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment