Friday, August 12, 2011

Children and Genitalia Don't Mix!!!!!?

Kittty its the sings of time, the decay of Humanity, the degradation of the human race and all of what is intelligence, I will suggest to search with in the young generations and make a group or a website, in which can problem can become an issue I do believed Children's are the future of humanity, and i'm willing to help with all of what I have although the idea need to come from the new generation, a group, with strong ties to what humanity is all about, which to my is a heavenly creation God made to be practice in the material Body, and in the material world. God is around to help, and I'm sure many peoples of my own generation, will be willing also to participate, perhaps its time that children's listen to the words of jesus "Children's will own this world".

No comments:

Post a Comment